I have an action for 2016 (as opposed to a goal) to read 50 business-related non-fiction books. At the start of each month I’ll share my What I’m Reading list for the previous month.**
This list won’t include cookbooks (actually, it might sometimes…), of which I have acquired more than a few already in 2016. Or Lonely Planet guides – three so far have been added to my collection. But I’m heading to the US again in March, so I have a valid reason for those. Or so I tell The Accountant.
I’ll blog a list with a short review each month so you can see what I’m reading. If you have any suggestions, or are an author and think I might like your book, please get in touch. For info, I also love cookbooks, travel books, lots of fiction – especially crime, suspense, drama and a bit of romance.
The list so far:
1. Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
2. Content Machine by Dan Norris
3. The Art of Asking by Amanda Palmer
4. How Shrinks Think by Dr Helen Schultz
5. Your Best Year Ever by Kelly Exeter
6. Wildflower by Drew Barrymore
7. Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes