It’s that time of year AGAIN! The Brisbane Good Food and Wine Show will be on at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre from 8-10 November 2013.
See the end of the post for details on how to win tickets in this giveaway!
I’ve been to the show nearly every year and it gets better and better.
My favourite section last year was Cheese Alley and I’m very pleased it’s coming back this year, but bigger and better! Yay! Many of the features this year are included in the ticket price:
- Celebrity Theatre – this year, celebrity chefs will include Miguel Maestre, Maggie Beer, Matt Moran and Matt Golinksi.
- Riedel Wine Theatre – immerse yourself in the best of Australian wine, explore rare vintage drops and uncover new boutique labels
- Cheese Alley – sample delicious cheeses from various regions across Australia
- The Chopping Block – see the celebrity chefs in action as they share useful cooking tips, give away free samples and prize draws
- A Journey through Coffee with Nespresso – learn more about coffee.
There are also a range of events that have an extra charge – check out the website for more info:
- Riedel A+ Wine Bar – savour the best Australian wines with a panel of wine experts
- Fisher & Paykel YUM Kitchen – be part of a hands-on cooking experience before enjoying your dish with wines matched from Barossa Valley premium wine makers Grant Burge
- Lyndey Milan’s Cheese Masterclasses – experience delicious cheese and wine combinations while learning about the unique characters and complexities of cheese
- Explore: Lifestyle FOOD Chef’s Table – enjoy three courses created by your favourite chef, each paired with matching wine.
Adult ticket prices start at $25 and children under 12 can enter free.
The Brisbane Good Food & Wine Show will be held at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre from Friday 8 November to Sunday 10 November and is open 9am to 5pm each day.
Thanks to the lovely people at the Brisbane Good Food and Wine Show, I have 10 double passes to give away. Each winner will also receive a bottle of Sicilian Cherry Tomato Sauce, imported from Sicily by Brisbane’s Benfatti Foods.
To enter fill in the details below. Obviously please only enter if you are going to be able to attend the BRISBANE Good Food and Wine Show, 8-10 November 2013. Winners will be notified by email and have 48 hours to claim their prize. Prizes are shipped directly by the competition sponsor.