My guest today is Georgia Bamber.
Georgia is an advocate of plant-based living, writer, athlete, business woman, mother and lover of good food who hopes to spread the word about the importance of eating a plant based diet -for the health of ourselves and the health of the planet.
Georgia is launching her 21 Day Plant Based Boot Camp on 2 January 2017 – you can sign up and register your interest at www.eatingcleanandgreen.com. The program is aimed at helping people to create easy, healthy eating habits, get more plants on their plate and learn all about how to eat plant based. It will include video lessons, weekly meal plans and recipes, video tutorials, a private community, live calls and more.
You can find Georgia at www.georgiabamber.comI want to share my message about plant based eating, but I'm not defined by my veganism @georgiabamber Click To Tweet
What Georgia Bamber and I talked about
- do what you love
- starting her career as a banker
- education is a gift
- using the balance of evidence to make decisions
- eating a whole food, plant based diet
- becoming a vegetarian and then vegan
- exploring plant based foods
- plant based protein sources
- educating children about healthy food
- benefits of eating more plants
- 95% of Australians aren’t eating the recommended amount of fruit and vegetables
- free 7-a-day fruit and vegetable challenge (sign up here)
- if you pick it you have to eat it – teaching kids to grow veggies
If you REALLY loved it, I would love you to leave me a rating and review on iTunes.